Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday wishes for someone special...

Happy birthday to a special friend!

Birthday wishes to a friend who was there when i was bend..
Love to u .. care for u.... till my END... !!
Your happiness should last till all things end!

Although I haven't known you many years,
But I feel ur presence everytime when u are not here...
and today on ur birthday i wanna be there


Because you've been so sweet and understanding
In toughest times you've made me laugh and smile
Made me listen all your life's divine..




You mean much more to me than someone
whom I date and undate, want and then don't want.

I may not be there when u will be cutting the cake..
I may not be there when u will be accepting gifts...



But I promise to be there when u feel alone....
where you need a friend to hold your hand..

But do feel me when u will cut the cake..
when you want to give first bite of cake...


Lastly to end it... from my HEART..wishes for u..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... !!






.

1 comment:

  1. goood job.....

    Is this poem for someone special..... ;)

    ReplyDelete