Saturday, May 22, 2010

Unsaid words...

Confused ?? is word for our relation..
what needs to be done is not in motion...
an idea to walk away from you,
makes me scare, break my heart,
because forever we will be apart !

I do the best that i can do,
so that our love can be true..
for you, to be my wife,
I have given my life...


You have a life, that I can't share,
But my wish, to be there.
just to tell how much I care...
to love you today and forever !



I was afraid to love, yet I loved you,
you became my life and I need you.

I am afraid to loose you,
As you are a flower, I a reed,
Needing you without a reason, is my need.


You're the best thing that ever happened to me,
In which truth feeds on the words,
Love sings, with word of birds,


I'll try to keep you with me,
Our love will last as long as you have will.
Despite my untamed need, my love is still !!

1 comment: