Thursday, June 24, 2010

I LuV u... 'n' fauLt is YouRs !!

I was happy or Was I happy,
Are the questions, shoots me.

your entry to my life was unexpectedly,
a turn in my life was destined.
you made my life, full of joy.
your oceanic eyes, unbeatable laugh
and your sincere words of love,
are now part of my life.

I cherish the time, I talk to you,
every minute and every day.
I love you and I am just being me,
wishing that it would last forever.

I have felt love, which is true,
without any tear, pain and doubt.
A love with soul, very much true,
Love that I have found only in you.

I see the birds so high above,
Singing song of our special love.
Seeing you in my eyes & mind,
Loving you is what I do all day.

No colours could express
The beauty deep inside you,
No choir could really sing
All the beautiful music
Your eyes could possibly bring.
I'm just so glad you're mine, you're here.


And these are the reasons, why I love you.
                                                  and it's not my falut... but I LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment