Sunday, June 20, 2010

Spouse !

Many relation attaches with us, when we take birth. We get a name, family and lots of other relation attach to our name, which gives lots of comfort as we grow. Parents help us to walk, talk and fly. Siblings help us to fight with our friends, shopping and lots of enjoyment and mischief. Friends, whom we take as our other life.  Life is so cool and easy walking with these relations. We want to live and die in their arms. But we never gave any thought to a relation which has to take birth after few years. A relation which is out of the world, gives lots of satisfaction, though can't replace any relation but yes can give that happiness which no one would have thought of.

I am not talking other than 'spouse'. A person in our life , which has power to change our thinking and quality of life we are living. Few words of love, a gentle touch, a kiss is enough to fly on ninth cloud. Suddenly, we get someone who promise to walk with us till we die. Till date we are thinking that we have parents and friends with whom we can walk. Why suddenly our perception changes? why today we feel special with him/her. Oh lord, thanks for the feeling you have given to us. This can not be judged or seen with naked eyes. We have got a new friend in our life. Or should I say, the happiness we were getting from different - different persons, you have inserted all those in one single person, who can be approached anytime. This is really a great situation holding the hands and moving, talking without carying of anyone else. Feelings, emotions all are blended into one.

Dear you are the best,
you carry me when I was weak.
your are light of my dark night,

With you,

I got spirit, when I was down.


your touch is my life,
I don't have words to tell, but
you are only love of my life.
And I will love you today and tomorrow.


I am not sure, how I will pay you for your love, don't know will I be able to love you, the way you have done to me. I feel the way, a bird flying high, dolphin swinging in her mood. The best moment of my life which I spent with my friends, are light in front your love. I wish I can always be with you in your good and bad times. And always want to thank you for making my bad times into a fairly good time.

Time has passed away so quickly, we are together and forever. I want to tell you,

I love you with all of my heart,
Will face many ups & downs in life, but will never leave you,
As you are everything to me.
Your face is my life, Voice my love
eyes a ocean of feelings, arms giving comforts...

I wish these feelings to be part of every individual, so they can know what love and life is. Life without you is like a man withou legss, who can't walk further without any help. A smile of yours, is always been solution of every problem of mine. You made world complete and life sweet. Thanks for being a part of my sweet life.


Dear spouse, I was not so good with you but still you are with me, kissing me with same charm and hold. Friends whom I thought, will walk with me are now away from me, because of these broken bones. Children busy in making money, no one here to take care for me, but you with me and telling me that I am still young and have that power, that can beat any one to win you. I am proud that I have you in my life. I am 70 now, I can live 70 more years, if you promise to stay with me as young you are today. I can live for your one kiss today. Food is just a formality that I am having, my nerves are working, blood is circulating because you touch me everyday. YOU are my lifes' stick, with whom I am walking ahead in life. My life, heart, soul will always owe to you. Today, I don't want to see God, but want to feel your presence. Always be with me... today and forever :)



No comments:

Post a Comment