Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thought of losing you...

A thought can change one's life,
A thought makes me cry,
If I think I will loose, Loose You !
I will loose my life...

I don't want to think, this thought
It makes my heart, a deep spot.

Just a thought,

Thought of losing,
Tear my world apart...
and a jerk in my heart.

A thought,
Makes me lose my mind,
and keep soul crying.

Keeping you forever, is my plan.
dancing with you, makes life charm.
I want to hold your hand, till I can.
Don't want to lose you, is what I want.

I want to share life with you,
Make tears smile for you,
let water sings for you,
and air dance, only for you...


All your pains, will be mine,
will not let you cry, at nigt or in sun shine.
Your love will be my pleasure,
which you will always treasure...

Thinking of never talking to you again,
gives heart, a lot of pain.

But, thoughts are changing...
Changing into reality....
thoughts are changing into future...
The thought of losing you, is reality now
I must travel alone somehow

3 comments:

  1. I hope that everyone get someone so special that.....this poem gets in place....

    loved it yaar..... :)

    Kepp going :)

    ReplyDelete